ForgeFast Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews – Box
Professional, elite performance multi-purpose woodscrews.
Ideal for fixing into most wood applications.
– Elementech 400 surface coating provides corrosion resistance.
– Salt spray tested to 400 hours.
– A Non-Cr, Cr3+, yellow/zinc plated surface is environmentally friendly.
– A deep torx compatible head ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and a firmer drive.
– Patented self-drilling thread – no pilot hole needed.
– Torx compatible insert for a highter transmission of power.
– Patented drill/drive shank for faster drive, reduced splitting and ‘jacking’ of the timber, increased pull-out and firmer fix.
– A sharp point for faster bite, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel.
– Unique self drilling shank drives into most substrates -including hardwood – with ease.
– Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
– Improved countersinking from recessed ribs.
– Impressive pull out value and less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
– Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing when used in substrates that flex in use.
– CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
– Free torx bit with every box